Beta testing recap and community feedback
Thanks to all the testers for their time supporting this community project. We confirmed it's working, fixed a few bugs along the way and received valuable feedback. For anyone who did not fill out beta survey, you can still do that here. Please do.
Here is some of the feedback we received (actual feedback):
- In my game everything worked as expected
- I like the concept. I will play more and let you know
- I love the leader and wonders circle
- I do think it’s an extremely useful app
- More stats is always welcome. I love it
- Great job kick starting this. I think this is awesome
- Thank you very much for your efforts. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.
And few bugs we fixed (actual feedback):
- It shows my points but not my opponent's
- In match history, it is impossible to determine the winner of a game
- I'm getting that error the first time I click Login from the Pulse app
- Would be great to add app icon and also ensure when app is launched from home screen in iOS it takes up the full screen
And things we still need to work on (actual feedback):
- If we can use it in the app, it will be popular
- Re-granting access every time to log in to the Pulse app doesn't seem right.
- It would be great if I could make myself available for a match and async get a notification
- Leader circle does not work. I would also suggest to group the various age leaders together (make the circle 4 quarters - one for each age). Perhaps add win % when hovering over a leader.
- For each new season, the top players will give certain rewards
Thanks to our beta testers:
Special thanks to DJParson for promoting us on his twitch channel
Meanwhile we were able to confirm something else, which I find very important. To make this project work, we will need as much community support as possible. The matchmaker and ranking would work only if as many players as possible use the platform. This is critical. We need to join all of our efforts and time, find matches through the platform, share TTA Pulse, provide feedback and support it with anything else you can help to make it more popular.
We also have some ideas on how to get the community more involved. We will share more tomorrow. Stay tuned. Looking forward to match you Through the Ages.